Getting ready for baby
Today I got ALOT of SEWING done. I made all our once boring white burp cloths into very stylish and festive burp cloths. I also made my Hooter Hider, I just love that name! Instead of buying one for $35 I made it for $9!!! Its so awesome! Im taking orders! They are so easy to make!!!
He's a true DADDDY!!!
Daddy's special BDU burp cloths
Just some of our other stylish burp cloths
32 weeks and counting....
My very cute Hooter Hider
Trying out my hooter hider...just need the baby ;-)
3 comments:
Very good sewing, Kelly! Your burpclothes are very stylish......
I have seen the patterns for the Hooter Hiders, but that is as far as I got with it. My friend Mrs. Van Raepenbusch made one for her daughter-in-law, who used it a lot and likes it a lot, too.
Love, Grandma Frey
HI Kelly & Bill, Hopefully I will be able to get to your BLOG whenever. I did what you told me to do so we'll see.
Hooter Hider made Gramps & me chuckle. Wonder who came up with that name??
The blue printing on black is really hard to read so you may want to change that. Gramps had to shovel snow before we left Ohio.We had a good flight back to Fl. but brought cool weather with us. The natives here are freezing but it is going to be much warmer over the week-end. GO BUCKS Love Gram
well i gave you all my comments on the phone love you all
mom
Post a Comment