Inside drawer one...cloth diapers!!
So we made this really cool video of the nursery however it would not upload to the site. So I guess pictures are the second best! We had so much fun putting together the nursery this weekend. We finally feel ready for our little baby. Our to do list is getting smaller and smaller which is good since we only have 4 weeks until our due date. I went to the doctors last week and because of my car accident I got to have an ultrasound :-) I felt so bad though because Bill was not with me. But he said it was okay because he would see the baby soon enough...how sweet is he. The doctor also checked my cervix and I am 2 cm dilated! He was pretty surprised that I was already dilated, that was at 35 weeks. We are hoping we don't go into labor too soon so that my mom will be able to be here for it all. She flies in Feb. 24th!! We are getting so excited and so anxious to finally meet our baby! Things couldn't be going better for us. On a side note if you don't know we maybe moving to the Azores, this summer!!! We should know by March :-) We are so excited!!
4 comments:
It looks amazing you guys!:)
Everything looks great! You seem to be all set - I'm so excited for you!
Awe, thanks for putting the pictures up! Makes me feel like I am more of a part of this exciting time! P.S. LOL, I love "the nursing center" but you'll soon realize how much time you'll actually be spending there, and after you read a million books, your nursing station will become portable, you know, in front of the tv, and if you're a pro like me, you'll even figure out how to manuever the boppy and nurse at the computer ;-)
i love all that you both have done.Thank you bill for taking such good care of my kelbel. You have made her very happy, keep up the good work. i am so grateful for this technology.I would rather have you closer to home but i'm getting use to this military life. i see now that my bed is really no longer so please make the next house bigger for a bedroom for me.Love to you both
mom
Post a Comment