Last night was a very interesting night full of contractions! I had contractions from midnight until about 6am they were about 20 minutes apart. They were alot different feeling from my other ones I have had bc these ones actually caused me some pain. So needless to say I was getting excited. But then I got up and called my mom and talked to her for about 30 minute and didnt have a single thing! They just STOPPED! I am not a big fan of these false labor episodes. I got up and got ready for my doctor's appt but not before I packed our bags..again! and loaded them in the car. Because we are about 40 minutes away from our hospital I get so nervse that my doctor is going to tell me to just head over to the hospital, and then Bill would have to leave me to go home and get our bags. So I know Im little paranoid but I just dont want my hubby to leave me for the first 2 hours Im in the hospital. I am getting pretty frustrated with everything. I just wish my body would go into labor or not. Im not liking all this false labor I am getting AT NIGHT! At my doctor's appt. I found out that I am 3.5 cm now and that my uterus is measuring 40 weeks (I'm only 38 weeks) My doctor wanted me to make the appt for next week but doesnt think I will make it that long. My mom is now flying in on Monday instead of the 24th but might actually catch a flight tomorrow to be here. I think I will feel better knowing that she is here and not have to worry about if shes going to make it or not to the birth. But I know God has plan for this birth and no matter what happens its going to be beautiful. My doctor is so great and told me that alot of women tell him that they feel so close to the Blessed Mary during this time of their pregnancy. She didnt know where, when, or how she was going to deliver Jesus. It made me think alot! This uncertaintly is so hard to deal with but at least I know where and that I have an amazing doctor to take care of me and our baby. I feel so lucky to have such AN AWESOME DOCTOR!! And as my Grandma says, "Little Ella will be here when she is good and ready. She's just not ready yet." So I guess I will take my Grandma's advice and just let Ella/Luke come when she/he is good and ready!!
.JPG)
Car seat is ready!
Trunk is full...
And now its back in the house...
1 comment:
We have the same car seat, LOVE IT! I used the newborn inserts for head and body it came with, it worked out perfect for Caleb! In fact, they are the best inserts I've seen because where they really need the head support is on the sides.
Post a Comment