I think having your own baby you really realize how much a mother loves her child. It was pretty special to have my mom with me as I prepared for our Ella! She was such a huge help and it was the hardest thing to say goodbye to her yesterday. Ella and I miss her already! When your baby is born you really do have this unconditional love for them. Its so amazing!! This little child I have been carrying for 9 months and now I am get to hold and kiss and care for this little person. Its a blessing to have a daughter. I now have a glimps of how my own mother feels about her daughters. Its such a special bond. I cant wait to tell Ella how awesome her Gammy is and how much love she has for her and for me. Shes been told lots already. Thanks mom you are a true blessing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment