Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Ella is in the TUB

Ella loved her first bath!!
She loved it until I got water in her eyes...good job mommy!!

She loves getting all wrapped up afterwards with daddy!

Ella's umbilical cord finally came off yesterday morning. I was suppose to give her a sponge bath in the morning but when I saw that it was coming off I held off with the sponge bath to give her a real bath once Bill got home. Bill was very excited to give her a bath! He really thought she was going to hate it, but to everyone's surprise she loved the water. Its definitely a two person job until she can hold her head up so it doesn't go into the water. I was on head duty and Bill was on wash duty! It worked out GREAT! We are so proud of our little Ella :-P

No comments: