Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ella's open house

Ella and cousin Keller in their shirts!
Great Grandpa and Ella. Its amazing to see him with our baby. I hope Ella has a great relationship with her Grandpas as I do with mine. What a special man! I love him to pieces.
Almost got the smile....
HAPPY BABY ELLA!
Ella got to meet so many new people today. It was so nice for me to catch up with all my friends. Ella was alittle bit on the cranky side today I think there was just way too much going on. You can finally see what Melisa and I have been working on all last week before I left for Ohio. It was a huge job but I am so happy we got them done. Everyone loved them and I would have to say they are super cute! Way to go Melisa, thanks so much for helping. We didnt get a chance to take pictures of all the grandkids bc they all got here at different times and just way too many people around. We will be having a grandkiddo photo shoot in the future...pictures will follow :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen said...

cute, cute, cute shirts! good project!

michelle lynn said...

Wow, those shirts are great! How do I get one ;)