Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump day

The ancient swing that you have to hand crank and it makes this awful noise that wakes Ella everytime! But needless to say she loves it.
Ella playing on her mat
Me and my baby girl
Claire was suppose to be sleeping but instead she was playing with Ella....this was a pretend picture dont tell Gammie she thinks she napped...Im such a bad aunt.

Today was a very relaxing and loving day. Ella was in a very mellow mood all day. She was happy to just sit in the ancient swing that my mom has and watch the lights reflect off the wall. We even played tickle monster for like 30 minutes on her play mat. She even smiled and cooed :-) It was a very special time. I cant wait for Bill to finally see all the new things she is doing. Oh'yeah she almost rolled over while I was at my girlfriends house. I dont want her to do it just yet. I want her to wait until we are in Mississippi with Bill, so he can be there for one of her first. Things are going so good in OHIO! I love being here around my incredible family and friends. What am I going to do in England without them all.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

She's getting so big! :)