Tuesday, April 1, 2008

a very fun Tuesday :-)

Finally got a picture with Auntie Laura and Ella at lunch.
Hubby came home with these beautiful flowers for his favorite girls :-)
Ella not happy but looking adorable...she was hungry not upset bc of the suit ;-)
Today we had lots of fun! We met Laura and Rachel in St. Louis for lunch. I finally remembered to take a picture of Ella and Laura. This is the third time she has seen Ella. I also found this really cool second hand children's store in St. Louis and found this really adorable bathing suit. We will be going down to Mississippi in May to visit Bill. I have been trying to find a bathing suit small enough for Ella and was getting very frustrated until today :-) Not only is it cute it was only $8.50....what a steal. We have been trying to get Ella on a nursing schedule (every 3 hours during the day instead of whenever she wants) bc she has been having some difficulty staying focus when she's suppose to be eating. So far its going good, a little more fussy than usual but I expected that. I'm hoping it continues to get better each day...we will see.

No comments: