Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Shed

The SHED

If you have ever heard Bill talk about The Shed you know how much he loves their potato salad. Well we finally went there tonight to have dinner and I will be the first to admit it...HE WAS RIGHT! Their potato salad is AMAZING!! I have never tasted potato salad that fabulous before. On the way to dinner Ella was SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER!! You would have thought someone was hurting her, she went into what Oprah and I like to call the UGLY cry. She was crying so hard that I thought she was going to make herself throw-up. It was awful and I tried everything to comfort her from the front seat. Then out of blue she just went quiet and was fast asleep. She slept for aboout 2 hours. We had a lovely dinner and even drove around Ocean Springs in hope to find an icecream place but we were out of luck and decided to go Rouses Food Market to get some frozon yogart.



Ella just minutes after screaming bloody murder....crazy girl!


No comments: