Ella all cozy in her sling
GG Arzt and Great Granpa Arzt.
Ella still alittle small for the swing, but I had to try it out.
SO BIG!!
Swining on the comfy hamick!We had a very busy weekend. Saturday we went to my mom's baseball game at 10:00 am. She won WAY TO GO TEAM! Oh'yeah my mom still coaches little league, she loves it. Then we went to Mohican State Forest for a picnic with Dave's side of the family. We had a very nice time :-) Annie, my mom's GPS, did a fabulous job getting us home on very hilly roads. Needless to say I was not feeling so good, but Claire was loving. After that we headed to my sister, brothers, and cousin's softball game. There are 5 Thurstons on the team...pretty crazy. We finally got home abit after 10 pm. I was actually thinking this time and put Ella in her PJ's so she went start into her crib when we got home. Point for this mommy ;-) Sunday we went to church, chatted with a million people afterwards, picked up my dad and met my brother, Jay Curtis for lunch. After that we went shopping, where I bought Josh, Katie, Angie, and my mom all thier birthday gifts. (everyone is getting their gifts early this year, trying to save on postage) I also bought Mr. Frey and Dave's Father Day's gifts. It was a very productive shopping trip. After shopping Dad and I just needed Toft's. We got our icecream and went walking along the lake. I LOVE THE LAKE!! Ella and I got home and crashed for abit and then went outside to play and rest on the hamick. LOTS OF FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment