Today Ella and I went to the Change of Command Ceremony for the squadron on base. It was a very nice ceremony alittle bitter sweet we are happy to get a new commander but so sad to see the Duffy's leave. But thank goodness weather is so small and we will more than likely see them again before we get out. After that I spent the day over at Melisa's hanging out and not worrying about the move or the other million things happening in our lives. It was so nice to just have a fun day with Melisa. It will be one of our last times to sew together...which is SO SAD!! And of course Sawyer and to love up on Ella today. He held her all by himself today, he was so proud of himself :-) Tomorrow we are shipping the brown car to England....we leave in 4 weeks. I CANT WAIT!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
4 weeks until England
Today Ella and I went to the Change of Command Ceremony for the squadron on base. It was a very nice ceremony alittle bitter sweet we are happy to get a new commander but so sad to see the Duffy's leave. But thank goodness weather is so small and we will more than likely see them again before we get out. After that I spent the day over at Melisa's hanging out and not worrying about the move or the other million things happening in our lives. It was so nice to just have a fun day with Melisa. It will be one of our last times to sew together...which is SO SAD!! And of course Sawyer and to love up on Ella today. He held her all by himself today, he was so proud of himself :-) Tomorrow we are shipping the brown car to England....we leave in 4 weeks. I CANT WAIT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment