Saturday, July 12, 2008

Britax :-)

She looks like such a big girl!!


I didnt have time to put up our pictures of the new carseat we got yesterday so here they are. Let me tell you about the crazy we had yesterday. We shipped the brown car to England, it will arrive no later than Aug. 25th :-) So thats awesome. It took us 2 hours to do all the paper work and inspections to get it shipped. It was so horrible for Ella and I. It was so hot and sticky! YUCK!!! She was so cranky and wouldnt nurse bc of hte heat. It was not FUN at all. But then after that we got to go to my favorite doctor's office to get my med. records. It was so funny to read about my surgeries. After picking them up we went to the BIG babies R Us in hopes to get a Britax marathon. They did not have the marathon I wanted but they did have this Decathlon. The carseat is actually a model up from teh marathon, it was the display carseat so we got it super discounted! Its in perfect condition the only thing we didnt get was a box. So we got this $300 carseat for $200!! I was so excited!! And Bill didnt mind getting this one because it ended up only being like 30 bucks more than the cheaper ones. YAY, we lucked out!! God was looking after us, I think.

No comments: