Bill was super excited about his steaks last night. I didnt have time last night to put them up on the blog and this morning he asked me about a million times if I've done it yet. So here they are! We bought a porter house which wieghed 1.42lb. and a strip steak that wieghed .8lb. They were so GOOD! We decided that we like the stip better. Bill grilled them to perfection!! We had a great quiet dinner since Ella napped through the whole thing. It was a perfect way to end a saturday. And here is another adorable video of Ella-Bella
2 comments:
Look at her go! Wow!!
hey kelbel, Loved seeing the video's how cool. Not as good has having u both home but I guess it will do. Ella looks like she has grown a lot since i have seen her. She looks has if she will be crawlimg soon love mom
Post a Comment