
TLF our bedroom

Our first dinner in England...mac and cheese so American :-P

TLF bathroom

TLF bathroom

TLF living room

ready, set....GO

Ella has the position now she just needs to move

chunky legs...this picture doesnt quite show how chunk\y her lewgs look ed like for church on sunday

loving England

Ella always seems to be smiling when Bill is holding her and Im taking the picture. Now, he says its bc she likes him best but I think its bc she sees me as Im taking the picture ( as you can see shes not smiling for him in the picture above :-P

Ella looking all cute

Smile for Gammy

can you see Ella;s hair?

Ella's first taste of rice cereal

YUMMO!!
1 comment:
HI , Welcome to England. I have been reading your blog for quite a while now and I love it. Hope you settle in soon.
Karen (also in uk )
aspkaw@hotmail.com
Post a Comment