Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cambridge University

THE GAME....Ella had fun too!!
Ella napping like always
Eating puffs with Daddy on the bus
Shes getting so big...I want my little snuggle bug back

Cambridge University, we are going to go on one of these next time.
Cambridge University
Cambridge University


Cambridge University
Cambridge University I think this is St. John College, Cambridge University


This is our villiage sign, sorry for it being so dark, bad lighting!!
Bill and Ella on the footpath
Bill struggling to get Ella through
One of the perks about living overseas is that Bill gets all federal holiday off and we get the majority of the British bank holidays too. So this Monday was a US holiday, Columbus Day, thank you Mr. Columbus for sailing the ocean blue so we could get it off ;-P . We went spent most of the weekend getting our plans finalize for our big Europe trip. I think we are all ready, although, Bill and I both decided it takes way too much work to plan a trip. I wonder if we will ever go on another one ;-) It was extremely warm on Saturday, I think it made it past 70*F which is unheard of this time of year. We took advantage of the nice weather and took Ella on a walk. We decided to go and investigate our first footpath, lets just say it was alittle tricky at time with the stroller. And thank goodness we could put the shade infront of Ella to protect her from all teh branches. Sunday we had Lance over for dinner and to play Rail Baron. Bill was so excited, as Im sure you all know Bill is in LOVE with this game. I'd like to thank Dustin Prockish at this time for introducing my husband to this crazy game. I have to admit I do enjoy playing but I just dont get as crazy as Bill does when he plays. Hes so funny, he has every railroad, where it goes, how much it cost all memorized. He cracks me up. Lance liked the game so Im sure we will be playing it more once he gets back. We just need to get Kim on board now too! Monday we went into Cambridge. I love being able to go to these neat cities with no prep work and still have a nice time and spend little money. The thing that stinks is that all the universities cost to get in to see their grounds and buildings. Needless to say we only got to see them from the outside, but still just as pretty. It was really nice with all the fall leaves out.




2 comments:

Megs said...

kelly- thank you so much for the letter- it brought tears to my eyes to read such nice things- i just think of myself as a mom who just loves her boys.... and i know you are doing a wonderful job raising ella.
it looks like you are having a wonderful time in england.
all the best.
love,
meghan

The Mitchell's said...

The university is gorgeous. You got great pics. You look great too. You are shrinking and I am looking more preg. everyday. By the way everytime Sawyer sees Bill in the pics. he says Wiggles. He thinks Bill looks like one of the guys on the Wiggles Show. Jonathan and I think that is histerical!!! Does Bill sing and dance in his second job?