Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Very Happy Little Girl

If you look close you can see her two front teeth!
Happy Girl
for all those who thinks Ella is bald...see shes getting some in the back.
Look at me now...compared to then....

Ella woke up in a very happy mood today after her nap. So I thought I better get my camera close by incase she's ready for some photos. I sure am glad I had she gave me some great smiles. Today we've just been hanging out at home, I had a doctor's appt this morning and then we went to the commissary and to see Bill at work. By the time we got back home, Ella was ready for a nap and I was ready for her to have one too. So now we are just playing until Daddy gets home from work.

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

I hope everyone knows that if you double click on the pics you can see a much larger pic. Ella's teeth are very plain. She's so big! Also, Jonathan still may not believe that you aren't shaving Ella's head!