Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ella is 9 months









We can't believe that Ella is nine months old already. I can't really pin point my emtions on this day....I just keep thinking about how I was pregnant for 9 months and now she is 9 months old. I never thought the day would come when she would join our family and now she has and she's already 9 months old. Everyday our little girl amazes us....She loves to eat bananas, noodles, turkey, chicken, and her all time favorite PEAS!! Shes starting to stand on her own and even taking a few steps, they aren't pretty but she will be there soon enough, she still doesn't love books {yes, I know its killing the teacher in me too...i just dont know what to do and its making me so sad, we read to her constantly:-( } her favorite word is still 'momma". We are so blessed to have this little girl in our lives! WE LOVE YOU ELLA ROSE!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Happy 9 months Ella!
Kelly- she is so adorable:)