Thursday, November 27, 2008

FOOD

My baby girl is no longer my little baby. Ella is starting to eat more and more big kid food. This week she ate chicken noodle soup, spaghetti, chicken parm, AND LOVED every second of it. She loves to feed herself and we try to let her do it as much as possible. This week she started wanting to use her spoon. She was not very good at getting the food on it but I thought it was impressive that she actually wanted to try. Now if we could get her to drink from a cup.
I just had to take a picture of Bill with his massive amount of chicken parm. I have no idea how this man can eat so much food and be so darn skinny! I hope Ella has his genes!!!





This week I got a book from Mrs. Frey about making different foods for your child. It was really good and I tried out 2 recipes for Ella. I made graham crackers and banana breadsticks. The graham crackers are really good! Although they are very easy to BURN as you can see!!! I think they are alittle too crunchy for Ella yet but Bill and I sure do love them. The banana breadsticks were good too. Ella loves to eat them too!






No comments: