Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going "O"

Ella and her bestest, Lula, at Busy-BeesElla with her new favorite organic goodies

Ella's organic fingerfoods :-)


Ella's friend Toby at singing time :-)



Now I am not going crazy about the organic foods, but Bill and I have been alittle concerned with the Gerber finger food selection on base. None of the finger foods suitable for Ella are organic and they are loaded with sugars and have no nutritional value. So today while out and about in Ely I finally found some yummy organic finger foods for her to munch on. She loves it when she can feed herself and I love it when she can feed herself with healthy foods. They are expensive but alittle money spent for our baby's health is totally worth every penny. If anyone has any other organic finger foods for our growing baby, let us know, since we only have UK variety here. I am in search of a nutri-grain type bar for her.
Today we had our first signing time class. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Ella loved every second of it and we learn some great new signs. This is the only playgroup we pay for and once again its a bit on the expensive side, but I guess its bc we are forced to pay everything in pounds when we get paid in dollars. Thats one thing I do not like about living in the UK. The teacher is really great and had great suggestions and tips for signing with your baby. Im very much looking forward for Ella to sign back to me...any day now I hope :-)

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Ella's friend Lula looks a lot like Ella. Yes, I agree you really have to be careful when selecting baby foods. We are going organic somewhat, and green with our recycling. I'm all the way in AUS with out you right there shaking your finger at me to recycle a certain item. You would be very proud of us utilizing all that we learned from you. Thanks Kelly!