Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playground

Why is they all think they must go up the slide instead of down...its already starting at 8 months old

Climbing out of the tunnel

getting ready to go in the tunnel

Climbing up the steps!



This afternoon after storytime I took Ella to the park with Sarah and her two daughter, Brooklynn and Reghan. Ella had so much fun!! She was even climbing the steps!! I love that htey have the rubber ground instead of mulch or just dirt because then Ella can crawl around and explore. She was having a blast and threw a little fit when we had to go. Im not sure what I have in store for me when she gets older :-P It was a great way to spend the afternoon. Now she is upstairs napping away and I am going to start going through my 1000s (literally) of coupons I just picked up from the AFRC.

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Cute little hat and jacket. Just wishing it wasn't so hot in AUS.