Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sundays...they're so great!

Daddy thought Ella looked so cute and little in our big and wonderful new leather chair!!

Skyping with cousin Claire, Gavin, and Gammy! It was so nice to see everyone even if its just on the computer. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see everyone from time to time. I sure can't wait to go home in Jan. and spend time with my family!! Ella was having so much watching her cousins and Gammy on the computer. She's getting so good at looking at my mom and smiling, laughing, and reaching out for her.




I left my favorites looking like this....how sweet are they sleeping together. Daddy and Ella got to sleep in while I went to teach Sunday school. Its so great that they get to spend every sunday morning together just the two of them.


Sorry so blurry!!!







No comments: