Monday, December 29, 2008

10 months old...I dont believe it!!

So today our little girl turned 10 months old. I just can't believe it! I am overjoyed by the love I have given and received from this little girl in just 10 short months. She has grown so much!! Some of her new things are
* new words....boom-boom, Ye-AH (like a gangster), O-Kay (is becoming a normal word)
* WALKING, with help but actually walked to me from about 5 feet away
* GIVES LOVES! She always gives momma and dadda hugs when we first pick her up, she loves to hug dolly and George too
*She gives kisses, well makes the sound whenever mommy makes the kissy sound
*She is FINALLY liking books!!! This momma is so happy about that! She will actually sit there and read and she loves to turn the pages even if you aren't done reading the page :-P
* she now has her 5 tooth well on its way to come on in! It broke the gum yesterday
* She weighs 19.8 lb and 29 inches long
*She's had 5 ear infections in the last 1.5 month :-( we are hoping to have them under control now.
So that is how our baby girl is doing, she is amazing us every single day. We love her more than anything!! Sorry no new pictures because I forgot to take pictures of her today, dont worry photo shoot of Ella tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Happy 10 months Ella! Kelly- you are doing a wonderful job as a mom!
Keep enjoying it all!:)