Friday, January 2, 2009

Its a New Year!!

The baby room!! Feeding everyone dinner

Ella and Daddy!

Big hugs for Haley


Ella was rocking Parker all night. Yes, Parker is just 6 months old and weighs more than Ella :-P All I want to do is eat her cheeks! Shes so cute!!


The serious face by Ella!

Yesterday we had Bill's flight over to celebrate the New YEar. This was my first of probably many dinner parties as a flight commander's wife and boy did I love it!! We had about 10 adults and 5 kiddos under 3! It was a packed house but we all managed to have a great time. Of course I forgot to take a picture of all the food I made so I'll just list them all here, everything was so delicious!!! Appetizers~ Asparagus Spirals, water chestnuts and bacon, homemade cheese ball, veggie tray, and chips and salsa. Main course~ A very yummy ham with this really great glaze! and Mushroom with a basil sauce lasagna (Bill has a vegetarian in his flight and I wanted her to be able to have a proper meal so I got very creative, it was to die for) Side dishes ~ cheesey potatoes, mash potatoes, green beans, and then for dessert the normal Christmas cookies we make, buckeyes, chocolate covered brownies and Oreo balls. It was the perfect amount of food. I got so nervous thinking we were going to run out of food. Bill has some great Airmen and their families are just as great. The kiddos got along great and everyone was having fun playing. Bill says to me at the end of the night, " I can see now why you like going to all those playgroup, Ella just loves having kids around. She was actually playing with her toys and the other babies."

1 comment:

jen said...

See, you're a MUCH better officer's wife than me! :o) Looks like you had fun!