* I am: always on the go
*I want: warm weather.
* I have: a beautiful family.
* I dislike: war
* I miss: my family.
* I fear: July 5th
* I feel: jet lagged
* I hear: Ella talking while eating breakfast
* I crave: qdoba...but got some just last week and it was yummy
I cry: not so much these days
* I usually: play with my daughter
* I search: for balance
* I wonder: how Im going to get through 6 months without Bill
* I regret: absolutely nothing! :)
* I love: my God, husband and ella more than anything
* I care: about being nice to others
* I always: wipes, diapers, and a cheerios
* I worry: about alot
* I am not: very patient
* I remember: the day they the doctor told me it was Ella Rose.
* I believe: that everyone has goodness.
* I dance: alot....its Ella's new thing.
* I sing: alot...just hope ella doesnt mind how bad it sounds
* I don't always: get my way
* I argue: not very often but enough to know I dont like it.
* I write: for others to enjoy our daughters story
* I win: (won) everytime we played Angie and Greg in a game while in Ohio
* I wish: July will never get her and Dec. 31 would be tomorrow
* I listen: to all things kids
* I don't understand: ALOT
* I can usually be found: in England at a playgroup or at the library with our Ella
* I need:love and more importantly a nap ;-P
* I forget: way too much having a baby does that to the brain.
* I am happy: because I have love in my life
I tag Melisa and Samantha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment