Saturday, February 21, 2009

Its a beautiful day.....

daddy and daughter
I want to see the ducks

QUACK QUACK!!


looking at more ducks




mommy and daughter




walking on the bridge






looking at more ducks




Our family!



Today was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining all day long!! We had to go outside to enjoy this great weather that we have not seen in so long. We went to this path in Mildenhall. The path actually goes about 17 miles all the way to Bury St. Edmund's but we just walked it for about 20 minutes. It was alot of fun! A perfect Saturday in my eyes!!! and I finished my craft room....pictures will come very soon, I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Call us as soon as you get you coffee cleaned up! Ha Ha!

jen said...

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! I want new posts!

michelle lynn said...

Love the stroller ;)
Hey, you won an award at my blog!