Sunday, February 8, 2009

play time!

I just love all these pictures of Ella!!!




A classic picture of Ella thinking.


Ella and Lula!!



We finally got to see all our friends at our playgroups. Thank goodness I really missed them all and so did Ella. This week flew by and before I knew it was Sunday and I haven't blogged all week...sorry :-( ! Its been a pretty quiet around our house. Bill signed up for his first graduate class. He will be doing 2 of them before he leaves for his deployment. And hopefully getting alot of the classes down while he is gone. Ella has been busy walking around getting into everything!! She is now starting to pat my back everytime she gives me a hug. Its so sweet. She even did it when I got her out of her crib in the early morning hours to nurse her. Yes, Im still nursing!!! We are just nursing a couple times during the day and then in the morning usually around 430am ( she then sleeps untill 7-8) and then again before nap and bedtime. I'm trying to debate how to do this whole cows milk thing. We arent sure how or exactly when we will introduce it to her. She still really likes to nurse and so do I. I don't think we will be ready to give it up on the 28th. She has her 1 year well baby on March 2 so I will talk to our FABULOUS Ped then! In other news for the Frey family we booked our trip to Rome!! Rome was number one on my places I wanted to go. We are even going to hear the Pope speak. How cool?!!? Bill has been to Rome twice already so hopefully he will be able to get us around the city. We are going to stay at the same hotel he stayed at too! The best part of the hotel is that they serve you dinner so we wont have to figure out where to go with a 1 year old in tow(which was the hardest part from our trip to France and Germany). I'm really excited about going to Rome. We also just decided today to go to Ireland next Monday. We were able to get cheap airfare from Ryanair to Dublin. So we will be spending the day in Ireland! If you've been there and know what we should do or skip please let me know! We only have 10 hours to spend in the city and we want to pack it with as much stuff as possible. Hopefully I will be better this week at the blog.

No comments: