
Banana foster made by Bill pure DELICIOUSNESS!!

Our after hour dinner. We waited to have dinner until Ella went to bed. Its amazing how much you can actually talk when a 11 month is not there to scream, throw food, throw milk or spit out food. It was so nice!

My
Valentine from Ella!! She colored it herself.

Ella's finger paint project!!! Ella spread the paint all over and I helped her with the letters. Daddy is going to take his new frame to work. (after I asked him a million times where he was going to put his new frame...he goes, "Kelly do you want me to take it to work....." I just rolled my eyes at him!

I have been meaning to take a picture of our really cool picture my mom got us for Christmas! I LOVE IT!!! My aunt Julie has one and I kept telling my mom how much I wanted one so after several years of hinting around we finally got it!! I LOVE IT, thanks mom!
1 comment:
That pic is the coolest. I will have to make one for us too. Great idea!
Post a Comment