Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One year

Feb. 29, 2008.....what a difference a year can make.....
She's the love of my life!!


One year ago... I became a mother. Being a mother has been the most rewarding role I have ever had the pleasure to fulfill. It's such a blessing to have this little girl all to myself and to know that its ME she comes to for EVERYTHING. I am the hands that will mold this little girl into a young lady, a wife, and some day a mother ( of course with the help of her amazing Father). I have so much to teach her and she has so much to teach me. I love her more than words can explain. I totally get God's unconditional love for his children now. I'm really at a lost for words here trying to explain my love for my daughter.


1 comment:

jen said...

Happy belated birthday, Ella! I think our baby's birthday should be a second mother's day - don't you?!?

Kelly, congrats on being such a good mommy for one whole year - with many more to come!