Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amsterdam

Keukenhof Gardens....the whole trip was worth it just to see the tulips














My hubby walking on water...hehe




Me and Ella!!!


The first and about only family picture of Ella looking at the camera. Goodness I think we should be known as the butt-chin family!! I never noticed mine so much!!!



It smelled like Heaven!


Ella with Grandma and Grandpa
I was so excited for Ella to have a lovey...but now that she has her blanket at her lovey I'm wishing we could have picked a smaller lovey.



Having her lovey in tow!

The beautiful tulip fields!

Have you ever seen spikey tulips...only in Amsterdam


Ella smelling the flowers


Shes lost in the sunshine
playing with daddy
Here's my cheesy smile for my adorable nephew, Ethan, and his daddy and his uncle. See its not that nice looking ;-) well except for yours Ethan but you must stop by the time you are 5 and only have nice smiles for me and your mamma's camera craze.
playing with Grandpa on the bridge...which made momma pretty nervous! I hate water it freaks me out

I want to put this pictures on a canvas for our red room!
Just alittle hubby wifey fun

BEAUTIFUL
The worlds tallest tulips....I'm not really sure if that's true but they are were huge!

Ella and the huge tulips.

Family picture #1 with ella not looking
Tulips fields



My new ring my hubby is going to get me...ya that's in Euros
Me and favorite diamond store!



Bill wanted to go on the Lovers cruise the whole time!
family picture 2...Ella not looking!
I love this!

Ella reading her menu to order pancakes.


in front of Anne Franks house


Bills dream boathouse!

Family picture 3 Ella not looking




raspberry face


E is for Ella!!!

We had a great time in Amsterdam. Seeing the tulips was worth the entire trip. Amsterdam was an okay city but nothing all that special. Going to see Anne Frank's home was extraordinary. It was so neat to go into Anne Frank's room, to walk the same staircase she did the day they went into hiding. It brought tears to my eyes. What a brave little girl and family. It has been crazy with Grandma and Grandpa Frey being here, they are going off on their own for the next week, so I hope to be better on the pictures. Ella is a little chatter box now...my goal is to get her chatter on tape so be looking for it very soon.

3 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Wow! What great pictures. I love the letter pictures and the pic of Bill walking on water is really cool. Yes, you should really enlarge and print some of those on canvas. The tulips were georgous!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks beautiful!!! i really love all the flower pictures. :) i'm glad you guys had a good time!

michelle lynn said...

AMAZING photos! Did you get your new camera? I totally know what you mean about the blanket lovey issue because Caleb did the same thing! So I didn't want that with Alynna so I foung these cute little puppy loveys made of his blanket materials, got one for each of them, and now he wants his puppy AND blanket!