Wrest Park
I have had the best day!!! It started with me staying in bed all morning while Bill and Ella made me breakfast. We then got ready for the day and went to Wrest Park. Wrest Park was absolutely beautiful. It was so great because Ella could go crazy and boy did she do that. She loved walking around picking up every little stone and acorn. It was so much fun! We made our way back home in time for Ella to take a nap and us have lots of fun aka Bill getting dinner ready, mowing the grass and me doing NOTHING. I even got a special card from my hubby and the best.....mani and pedi GC for when he is away from us. I really am going to love that time of pampering! I love being a mom and I couldnt imagine a better job for me. My Ella is the best blessing that has happened to us. I love you Ella and even though today is about me its only because of you that I even get to celebrate it. So thank you for being my daughter, you are my little sunshine.
1 comment:
Love that bouquet of handprint flowers. Good work, Bill!
Post a Comment