
Last Saturday we had a cook-out for Bill's flight to celebrate their award on being the BEST weather flight in all of the Air Force. The guys love my cooking, imagine that! and had many request for the cook-out! They loved everything! It was all about the boys, well and Tricia and Ashley! We are so proud of you guys for all your hard work and achievements! Way to go!!! The Knights brought over their bouncy castle and lets just say Ella laughed non stopped and jumped in it for at least an hour. She loved crawling in and out of it and around it! I so think we need to get one!!!

Ella and Hailey playing in the bouncy castle!

I love it in here mommy!!!

We would like to introduce Mr. Xander Michael Gfell. Renee and Xander got here last Thursday. I guess we have been busy since this is the first time I have been able to blog about them. Ella and Xander got to take their first bath together. Look at all that hair! Xander can Ella have some.

What do you think...could their be a marriage in our future ;-)
1 comment:
What?... Marriage?... But... What about your Aussie boyfriend?... You know... Sawyer!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment