So we made it through our first couple days without Daddy. I've surprised myself about how well I am dealing with it all emotionally. I thought I would be so sad and a bit depressed, but really I'm good. Of course I miss him so much but I know that he will be back. Ella and I can do this. Im just keep telling myself that. I met a new AF wife and she said that the first month is usually okay but then by the 3 you are just sick of it doing it on your own and thats when you really get down. So lets hope the trip to Ohio around then will make that time easier. Bill made it just fine and was actually able to meet up with a friend of ours from Scott. So if nothing else at least he got to see his friend that we havent seen in about 2 years :-(. We miss you Jen and Dustin. Bills is getting settled in and I actually got to talk to him today on skype, no video, but at least I got to hear his voice! And that made me very happy. The only bad thing was that Ella was napping and then decided to get up about 2 minutes after we hung up and there was no way for me to get ahold of him. Poor guy hasnt seen his baby girl since Sunday.
We have been very busy with playgroups and meeting at church. I have been so blessed with amazing friends in the AF and out. Everyone is taking such great care of us, thanks so much, you know who you are. I realize I have a long way to go but so far so good. Lets just hope it stays this way.
*still no camera yet, Im borrowing a small one from a friend for the moment...maybe my cannon will get here tomorrow! I really really really want it!!!*
I almost forgot to talk about the pictures....Ella has started to feed herself with a spoon and eat from her bowls. I usually just put her food right on her tray but now that shes getting older Im starting to be more civilized ;-P She did so good even though it was such a mess and look at those smiles!! Dont you think she starting to look alittle more like me ;-)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work Ella!
And you too Kelly! :)
Post a Comment