shes always thinking...
loving the swing!
and more swinging!!
and could she look anymore like her daddy!
big swings!
getting some sun!
taking a break and finally eating lunch!
up and down up and down up and down! She loved it!
I see momma! and then I slipped and fell and went under for a bit. But don't worry Momma saved me!
Today Ella and I went to the cutest little toddler pool. It was perfect and Ella LOVED it!! Her favorite bit was going in and out of the pool. She also liked to walk to the middle sit down and come back to the edge (all with her mommy of course). I could hardly get her out to have lunch. I think our little daughter is going to become a little fish very soon. We had so much fun Ella didn't take a nap until we got home and then didn't sleep long, unfortunately :-/ but all is good. She's fast asleep now and I'm pretty sure it wont be an early morning.
2 comments:
Yay for swimming babies!
What a cute little suit, Ella!
Post a Comment