Friday, June 12, 2009
just an update...
I still am camera less...my Rebel XSi should be here any day! I cant wait!!! I'm going to base everyday just to check the mail. I'm going crazy with it all. Bill is doing well and settling in. Its quite the adjustment for him. He's working 12 hour shift 6 days a week. Thank goodness he will have Sundays off so he can talk and spend sometime with us on the computer. And hopefully squeeze in some time with other family, but only after we get our fill ;-) Ella and are have been very busy this week. We just purchased a jogging stroller. I got it used for 40$ its great! I love it and I love the bargain! I'm going to be starting to train for a half marathon staring Monday. I'm not committed to the actual marathon just yet. I want to see how a few weeks of training go before I absolutely commit. Why run a 1/2 marathon you may ask?? Well, the reasons are 1. I've always thought it would be great to do it and admire friends of mine that have done it 2. I thought what a great thing to do to keep me focus while Bill is away. I've already been out running this week in my jogger and Ella loves it! 3. Ella loves being outside and its a great way for her to get out and me to exercise and everyone is happy. 4. and why not...I think it will be great! I'm hoping these next few weeks of training go well and Im able to post up the count down to the big race. I'm looking for a running partner for the race, its in Cleveland, Ohio October 11th if I have any takers!!! I dont want to get lost and knowing me I would and that would be awful! I can see it now...on the Plain Dealer, mother of one lost while running her first half marathon for her deployed husband....oh goodness....so please help me out here...remember it wont kill you its just 13 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go girl! You are way more energetic than I.
Post a Comment