Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last week with our Bill

I finally got around to make Ella some juice Popsicles! She loved the cranberry one!
Shes a happy girl!
We have a great pick your own strawberry farm just down the road. Ella loved having all the strawberries her little tummy could ever want!
She wasn't really good at just picking them and putting them in basket, she wanted to take a bite of each one.

eyeing up another strawberry

Bill and I went to London last weekend. It was so much fun, just the two of us. Ella stayed at Hannah and Joe's and loved playing with Lula and Ophelia. She didnt even seem to care we weren't there. Thanks again Hannah for watching her so Bill and I could have a fabulous date in London.
After the show we went back to our awesome hotel for drinks. It was so nice all day that we thought we would enjoy our drinks, I had a after 8, tasted like a dinner mint SOOO YUMMY!! and of course Bill had a scotch. I didn't last too long outside it was abit cold. Bill told me if I'd have a warming drink, like him, I wouldn't be cold.

We had a lovely dinner :-) and of course dinner wouldnt be complete without wine. We love wine. AFter dinner we went to see Carousel it was pretty good. Not our favorite musical but it was alot of fun :-) We spent Saturday walking around Notting Hill and London. We went back to the Portobello Market and had an amazing apple turn over thingy. I dont want to know how many calories I ate but it was so good! Thank goodness we just shared one! You can see it above with Bill.

No comments: