Wednesday, July 15, 2009

apples for Daddy

picking apples for daddy!!! although we wont be sending him the apples just the pictures! He's been dying for us to pick them. Its killing him that hes not here to enjoy his apple tree. That was a big reason why moved into this house...crazy boy!!!
I think she took a bite of each apple!

she reminds me of her Uncle Jay in this picure...any one agree with me...please!?!?
and our deep thinker...what photo shoot would be complete without a shot like this???


Today Ella was at the childminders and I made this dress for her. My lovely friend, Melisa, sent me the link to this simple and fabulous dress. I just had to make her it! I bought this material back when I was home in January and was planning on making this really cute Amy Butler dress for her, but then I realized the sizes only went up to 12 months and I didnt want to spend all that time making it for her to wear it once. I think this was a perfect way to put the material to use. I love the fact that its not pink but still so girly. Ella's closet is abit on pink overload!! This dress was so simple and so quick to make. I think it took me about 90 minutes but thats with figuring out all her measurements. I think the next one will go a lot quicker! Thanks Melisa for the idea!


*****BTW....6 miles in 57:14...better than my 60 minute goal!! YAHOO*****

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

The dress and fabric is adorable. I love the deep thinker pic. You never cease to amaze me with your running. Way to go on the self record breaking time.