Bill has been asking me about every day since hes been gone (one month down) if I've taken Ella back to the strawberry patch. And I finally got sick of telling him no and we went before Church on Sunday. Ella of coursed LOVED IT!!!
She actually picked the ripe strawberries and sometimes would put them in our basket but mostly just....
right into her mouth! She loves them!!!!
and yes thats an entire strawberry in her mouth...she doesnt understand what it means by take bites!!!
I think this maybe her heaven!
Joshau was pooped before the party even started! Slept the entire time and woke to tell his mummy, "My bed please, my bed please" how cute!
Lula coming in with her big smiles! I'd never expect anything different!
Harriet on the slide
Kelly and Tony with their son, Toby
Ella pushing Emmie on the swing! How cute they match!!
loved jumping on the trampoline!
all giggles!
Beckie eating her very first S'more! made by yours truly!
Kahl eating his yummy s'more, our new American neighbors!!!
everyone enjoying the fire!
Jamie was quite the natural after watching me for about an hour making everyone s'mores....way to go Jamie!!!
having fun at the campfire! It felt like home!!!
there's nothing like sitting around a camp fire and eating marshmallows!!!
1 comment:
Wow, campfires are something I miss from home. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment