Saturday, July 11, 2009

Texas Style BBQ

YUM YUM! the amazing brisket Jason made!!!
The girls had so much fun pushing the wagon...I think this might be on Ella's Christmas list
how cute are they...Lula, Ella, Kaden, and Julie!
You can see Ella finishing signing Lula....I have only been signing Lula , you make a "L" and brush it across your cheek, for less than a week. And last night she signed Lula for all of us to see!! I'm so proud!! I cant believe how much signing she is picking up. I only have to show her a sign once or twice and she uses it. IN CONTEXT it amazes me!!!
and my crazy Ophelia!!! Shes pretty much the coolest 11 year old I know!!! I think Julie was a little scared :-P

We had another BBQ :-) This time no marshmallows but amazing Texas style brisket. Oh my goodness I never tasted something so delicious before in my life. (I'm not a meat fan but this was to die for) I cant wait for the hubby to get home so Jason can cook for him. Thank you to our new Texan neighbors!! Got to love a little Texas in England!

No comments: