Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Camping!!

Our first night camping...it was quite the night. Ella was NOT liking it ALL. She was up for must of the night just crying. I even had to rock her and walk around with her to get her settled down. It was like having a new born all over again. Don't tell anyone but I secretly liked it :-P
ready to go walk into town to do some shopping. We spent most of our days in the little town, of Wells-next-to-the-sea. I think this is my favorite little town in England so far!! I just loved it! It so cute.
Ella and I chillin at our campsite. Ella loved being outside all day everyday for 3 days straight! I loved it too, esp since the sun was shinning all the time!!
Fee and I love the cream rolls! YUMMO...this was not a very healthy trip but it was sure worth every calorie. I'm pretty sure Wells has the best Fish and Chips place!!!
dinner on the last night!!! And yes, that is Joe, Hannah's hubby, he drove 1.5 hours just to help us pack up. What a GREAT guy!!!
mac and cheese with finally something healthy, broccoli!
and this is what 2 mom's look like after camping with 2 toddlers and 2 crazy 11 year olds!
all ready to go home and sleep in her own bed!!!

We had so much fun camping for the past several days. Of course though I charged my camera battery and then forgot to put it back in my camera. So the camera sat in my boot (trunk for you Americans) all week!! Oh well we were having so much fun no time for pictures. I can't believe I took Ella camping for her first time without BIll. I am pretty darn proud of myself. I think it probably helped we had two amazing 11 year olds who were eager to take the babies to the park. They pretended they were all sisters, with all different dads. We hope no one was going to do the math since that was impossible :-P

No comments: