The kitchen set came from Target. Gotta love that store!
Congratulations! I'm very pleased to say that you won the skirt! Contact me with your address and I'll get it shipped right out.
On the right of my blog is informations on classes. If you click on one of the links, it'll take you to my website. On my website, it has a "contact us" link on the top. You can go ahead and send me your full name and address to me that way. Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The kitchen set came from Target. Gotta love that store!
Congratulations! I'm very pleased to say that you won the skirt! Contact me with your address and I'll get it shipped right out.
On the right of my blog is informations on classes. If you click on one of the links, it'll take you to my website. On my website, it has a "contact us" link on the top. You can go ahead and send me your full name and address to me that way. Thanks!
Post a Comment