Watching the Elephants
our favorite picture from the day of the kiddos!
this was a huge bubble you could sit in so it was like you were right in the water. They were a little scared at first but then thought it was pretty cool to be with the fishes!
Ethan was brave and touched the alligator
Ella was a bit scared of the thing and didn't want to come close to it...but I was BRAVE and touched it!
cheesing it up for the old folks!
we survived a day at the zoo with our own little animals!
Walking in the spiderweb
Ella was not happy to be a turtle
But I thought it was pretty cool!!!
We had so much fun at the Cincinnati Zoo!! What can I say we have to adorable kiddos!! Its amazing how well Ethan and Ella get along. They just love each other. I am so glad we are able to spend so much time with him. ITS GREAT. Ella will call for "EEE" or "EAT" or "EATON" to come with her where ever she goes. Its so cute. And when its bath time she waits at the bottom of the steps calling for him to come and take a bath with her. How did we get such wonderful kiddos!! Columbus Zoo on Sunday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment