Saturday, September 5, 2009

Milan Melon Festival

Ella all dressed in her Melon dress!
Ella eating...never ;-)
Ella with her Great Aunt Ellen!! Everyone is so happy to see my Ella. And Im so happy for her to see everyone.
HERE's a HERO!!! Uncle Greg really step up to love his God-daughter just alittle extra since she hasn't seen her daddy in so long. He really has been GREAT! Ella thinks its her Daddy but we keep telling her its Uncle Greg. I think its really good for her to see him though, even though it was alittle hard for me to see them together, just made me miss my Bill even more. He's been so awesome. And I'm not sure if he will ever really know how much it has meant to me today and yesterday.
and here is my Ethan-boy!! I just love this guy so much! and how can't you look at those blue eyes!
ice cream kisses with my Ella-bella
Good job Ella...you are my beautiful baby!
Ethan hamming it up with the judges!! YEA...Mr. Second place beautiful baby boy!
these two are going to be double trouble :-)
best friends for sure!!
sweet girl
love you little girl
Ethan flying high on daddy.
Mommy and Ethan second place!! WAY TO GO ETHAN!
Momma and Xander first place and over all beautiful boy!!!

Today was the beautiful baby contest that we entered Ethan, Gavin, and Ella! We had alot of fun but it was HOT and a very long day! Ella didn't win but its okay, we still got a cute onsie and lots of pictures with Ethan-boy.

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

I love the melon dress! It perfectly suits her and the festival. Way to go, Mom! I am very glad you both made it and are having a good time. Is it okay for me to be a little jealous that you are home and I am not? I just have to wait until Christmas then I can visit family. Have a great time! Give your mom a great big hug for me.