Monday, September 14, 2009

spending some time with Grandpa

after my run Ella wanted to see some ducks but they must have gone down south already :-P
she still loves to swing
and now Grandpa is a great swinging friend
I used to play on this same turtle when I was little!
being silly!!!
being all big sitting up on the turtle all by herself
coming down the slide!
of course we had to stop for ice cream!
up to no good...thats for sure!

We went to the Norwalk Res. with my dad and Deb. I packed us a picnic to enjoy. Ella ate with Grandpa and Deb while I went for a beauitful run around the res. Its such a pretty run! I will have to drag my dad back there so I can go running again before it gets cold. We ended our outing with a stop at the Rootbeer Stand in Norwalk. Ella ate, a whole baby cone, several licks from my dad's cone, half of my cone, and half of Deb's cone. She sure is our child...we love ICE CREAM!!!

No comments: