
before my European Facial....

during my European facial


After...Do I look more European???

coffee and a muffin while I get my pedi!!!

and done with my 4.5 hours of pure pampering.



So I just have to share this great story on how I got so lucky and had a day of pampering. I cleverly or so I thought, got my friend Julianne's contact information to send to Bill about having a spa day {I thought maybe a pedi and/or mani} at a local spa here in town. Julianne is the head of facials at the salon. I emailed Bill the information and lo and behold about 2 weeks later, while I was my in-laws house, she pulled it out and it was for a WHOLE SPA DAY!! Little did I know he emailed his mom shortly after I got to the states. With the phone number and address to the SPA. He asked her to go and get me the SPA package and to tuck it away and he would tell her when the perfect time was to give it to me. Well as must of you know I was not thrilled with my OBGYN that did my surgery {he did a good job at surgery but our believes are at opposite poles when it comes to birth control methods} Pat and Roger watched Ella while I was at my appt. I was able to talk to Bill before I went and picked up Ella from their house. Bill wanted to talk to me again when I got there so he could see Ella. And that is when Pat brought down the cute little bag with my present in it. I was beyond surprised! Have I ever told you how much I love surprises especially when I have no idea about them. I was so happy!! It was such a perfect time for such a wonderful surprise. So today I started the morning with an hour massage {those pictures are just for Bill, sorry :-P} I highly recommend it for any mom!!! It was the best!! I also got a facial FABULOUS!, pedi, and mani. It was pure heaven. I never felt so relaxed in my life. I don't think my hubby knows how much today has meant to me and how loved I felt that he would get this all on his own {even though I tried to hint it to him, he was one step ahead of me} and all for me!! He always calls me his beautiful wife and today did I feel so beautiful inside and out!!! I am ready to get through this next 2 months waiting for my hubby to come home to us. We sure do miss him!!!
And couldn't have a post without some pictures of our Ella-bella. Today she had some freeze-dry blueberries for a snack before bed and her mouth turned blue. She was so cute as she brushed her teeth and saw her blue tongue in the mirror. I just love that little girl!
1 comment:
Glad you had a fantastic day Kelly! You deserve it:)
Post a Comment