her new favorite game...playing in the curtains
I think we played chase for about an hour!
My triplets playing with my Ella
They really are best friends
Erin and Kyle playing with Gavin
"I'm AWESOME"
I love that little smile
turkey, mash potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, grapes and cheese...and what does she eat CHEESE! and YES thats all SHE ATE!!
Im not doing anything wrong!
This is the mess they left at Great Aunt Ellen's house!
As today as come and gone I'm feeling a little bittersweet. This is the first Thanksgiving that I was not with my best friend. It was only Ella's second Thanksgiving and it was without her daddy. Having him not here for these holidays are killing me. But then today is about thankfulness and I need to remember all the things that I am thankful for!!!
* For Bill being somewhere SAFE through this deployment! I do not have to worry about his safety, which I am so GRATEFUL FOR!!*
* For us being able to talk on skype, nearly EVERYDAY!!*
*For being able to spend this extending time with my family and with his*
*For Ella to really know her cousins, especially Gavin*
*For time with friends*
*For my husband loving me unconditionally even 1000's of miles apart*
*For hand written letter*
*For free babysitters*
So even though we were not our family of 3 we have our extended family to celebrate these up and coming holidays. So I am thankful for them! And thankful for the ending of another holiday bc it means we are closer to being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment