Monday, December 7, 2009

Advent Wreath from Daddy

I snapped these pictures while Ella was be silly..turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself!




When Bill told me he made us an advent wreath I had no idea what to expect. He is in the middle of the desert with NO evergreens and no trees! I knew he had colored penciled but I still didn't really know what we were going to get. So I was so excited when it finally came!! Its so darn cute and he took time to color us candles and even flames to tape on each week. Now you might think this is so cheesy but it means the world to me!! Thank you so much Bill!!! I love you so much and miss you so so so so MUCH!!! one more month one more month one more month...just keep repeating!!!

No comments: