Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

self-timer picture...I think I did pretty good! I brought my camera to church to get a picture with all the pretty flowers but of course I didnt have my memory card! The FRUSTRATIONS!!
SHE BELIEVES!!!! Polar Express bell
getting Santa's cookie plate ready and some spinach for the Reindeer
I sent this book to Bill in the beginning of the month. He was able to record himself reading the book. He always reads this book on Christmas Eve (obviously) and he was able to do it this year too. It brought tears to my eyes to hear him read to his Ella again. I miss him so much but we are so close to the finish line.....I can do this!!!
all in all it was a pretty good Christmas Eve. Tomorrow will be tough but I am trying to just stay positive and enjoy Ella enjoying all her presents!!!

No comments: