Monday, December 7, 2009

Cleveland Natural History Museum

playing the piano with Gamma.
finding where Daddy is on the map
She loved this!! We could have dug all day long
still digging and finding dinosaur bones
balancing with Gamma
coloring daddy a pretty picture...."Its cute mommy"
She loves science just like her mommy!
finding T-rex's nose
finding the prehistoric shark's nose
she loved watching the moneys go round and round
playing in the stars
my sweet girl!
Daddy will love this picture!

We went up to Cleveland with Grandma (Gamma as Ella pronounces it) Frey last week. Its amazing how much more Ella enjoys museums from the last time we went to one down in Dayton. She is really getting into them. I can't wait to take her to the HUGE museums in London! I think she will really like going. We went to a place called Tommy's I have been there several times before with Bill. They are known for their milkshakes! I had a moosetrack on it was okay. We had a really great day!!!

No comments: