Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy birthday to ME!!

Her new hooded towel I made for her for her birthday
the very cute and simple dress I made for our afternoon tea.
finally a cute picture!
having her own tea
Harriet pouring her own tea :-)
Yay for FRIENDS!
Lula drinking like a big girl
Friends forever!
Harriet not feeling the love
so cute
up to NO good!
Best Friends
looking for dinosaurs
so GORGEOUS!!
Who's that mom? {Ella is calling me MOM now and it sounds so grown up!}
What a great afternoon



Today I turned 27 :-) It was a little different from other celebrations. I opened gifts on Monday, I get to eat left over cake from Ella's birthday (lucky for Angie and Greg, Bill is going to wait until they are here to eat the most delicious PB chocolate cake) and I wont be able to have my birthday dinner until sometime next week, date still determine! Oh well I had a lovely day today. I started out with Ella being such a great daughter adn waking up at 630. We just hung out all morning organizing toys and making her new dress. Then we went out for tea with some of my close friends and their kiddos. We had a great time catching up and having a little photo shoot. Ella and I met Bill on base for a pizza dinner before his class. So that was my day, Happy Birthday to ME!

No comments: