Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Saturday

pretty daffodils and of course Ella

We went on an Easter Trail at my favorite Audley End House, Ella loved that there was a lot of "E's" for Ella. She wanted to take her picture by pretty much every letter but I will just share one of them.
playing chess or really just getting excited that its a horse. She loves horses.
Saffron Wadlen a new village we just discovered! Its so cute and very European. We loved it! and got lots of great fresh breads and cheeses :-) I can't wait to go back and spend some more time walking around. They had this super cute shop that I was able to pick up some Christmas presents for a little boy . He's going to love them at least his momma will :-P
Im so cool
our eggs we dyed the one on the far right says "GO BLUE" Its Ella's favorite.
showing off her eggs :-)
she's such a cheese-ball!!!

No comments: